School project

The non amateur stuff. Hawking, black holes, that sort of thing

Moderators: joe, Brian, Guy Fennimore

Aplex

School project

Post by Aplex »

Hello everyone sorry if I opened my topic into a wrong place but im new in this forum , I have a big problem and I was wondering if someone can help me solve it or give me some advice. In school I have a project about astronomy The main subject is about “ space missions and the offer to the mankind” Well in all confused I know a lot of things about astronomy but still I have been looking on the internet everywhere and the info is like a chaos and I don’t know from where to start and what info should i look for…I would appreciate if someone could told me on what links I can go on to look for the things or tell me what should I put first from all the info. Thanks a lot and sorry again.
Aplex
:D

stella

Post by stella »

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... egacy.html

is a place to start. Then research each topic given there, and you should have plenty to go on.

Aplex

Post by Aplex »

Thanks very much. :D
Also dose anyone know when did they started Sending satellites to other planets , and after that the robots and then the Moon Mission of apolo?

mike a feist
Location: Portslade, Sussex Lat 50deg 51min Long 0deg 13mins West

Post by mike a feist »

I would suggest that you visit your local library too where I am sure the answers to all your questions can be discovered in books. maf

Aplex

Post by Aplex »

Well it is very smart to do that but are local library dose not have many books of astronomy and also they dont know nothing about astronomy , the bad thing is that i have to have done this project untill the coming tuesday. :(
if someone else has any other sugestions on helping me out or something please help me asap.
Thanks again. :)
Aplex.

big_kev

Post by big_kev »

Try link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_exploration

LOts of information with links to individual spacecraft and dates.

Aplex

Post by Aplex »

Big_Kev thank you dude your saving my life!!! :D :D