Society for Popular Astronomy
https://popastro.com/forum/

10x50 Binoculars
https://popastro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20938
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Andy Turner [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  10x50 Binoculars

Hi everyone,looking for a quality pair,i have a pair of Helios Stellar 11x70,but looking for something similar in 10x50? Any ideas much appreciated.

Author:  David Frydman [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Hi Andy,
There is so much choice.
What about a Stellar II 10x50?

Or a Canon IS 10x30 Mk II or Canon IS 12x36 Mk III.

Regards,
David.

Author:  skyhawk [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

where in south wales are you pm me

JR

Llandysul

Author:  skyhawk [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Andy Turner wrote:
Hi everyone,looking for a quality pair,i have a pair of Helios Stellar 11x70,but looking for something similar in 10x50? Any ideas much appreciated.


Quality what PRICE ????

Author:  Andy Turner [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

David Frydman wrote:
Hi Andy,
There is so much choice.
What about a Stellar II 10x50?

Or a Canon IS 10x30 Mk II or Canon IS 12x36 Mk III.
Thx David,Stellar 10x50 i will check out,those Canon the image stabilised ones will have a look at them too.
Regards,
David.

Author:  Andy Turner [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

skyhawk wrote:
where in south wales are you pm me

JR

Llandysul

Hi nr a place called Merthyr Tydfil

Author:  Andy Turner [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

skyhawk wrote:
Andy Turner wrote:
Hi everyone,looking for a quality pair,i have a pair of Helios Stellar 11x70,but looking for something similar in 10x50? Any ideas much appreciated.


Quality what PRICE ????

Price wise up too around £600

Author:  skyhawk [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Andy Turner wrote:
skyhawk wrote:
where in south wales are you pm me

JR

Llandysul

Hi nr a place called Merthyr Tydfil


Not far from me then

Author:  skyhawk [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Andy Turner wrote:
skyhawk wrote:
Andy Turner wrote:
Hi everyone,looking for a quality pair,i have a pair of Helios Stellar 11x70,but looking for something similar in 10x50? Any ideas much appreciated.


Quality what PRICE ????

Price wise up too around £600



Why bins

Author:  Andy Turner [ Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Thanks everyone,i ordered the Stellar 10x50 after,cheers.

Author:  skyhawk [ Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Andy Turner wrote:
Thanks everyone,i ordered the Stellar 10x50 after,cheers.



So what happened to the £650 budget then ;)

Author:  Andy Turner [ Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 10x50 Binoculars

Hehe,more cash left over for other gear now, i was tempted by the Canon IS ones

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/